We want you to enjoy a casual role working 30-35 hours per week, award rates for HorticulturalProcess Worker, a starting rate of $24.80p.h
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Push,lift/move 5kg 25kg, heavier weights moved as pairs or groups
- Stand for 8+ hours per day, outdoors in the sun all day
- Working and walking on a farm in the field over uneven terrain
- Regular bending/lifting and repetitive movements
- Harvesting lettuce usingasharp knife
- Understand and follow instructions, processes and procedures
- Read,understandand followsafety,health hygienerules
- Excellent hand/foot/eye coordination for operation of plant equipment
- Clean and sanitise equipment and work areas
- Operate farm machinery/equipment including vehicles
Hourly Rate: $24.80 - $27.78 p.h
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Training and progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.