We want you to enjoy a full-time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates!
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
- Clean guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated to the required standard.
- Ensure guest supplies and advertising material in bedrooms and bathrooms are replenished to the correct standards for the room type.
- Report any lost property following correct procedures
- Carry out programmed / regular cleaning duties as allocated.
- Ensure guest laundry is handled in line with Hotel policy.
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual.
- Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
- Ensure the security of keys and guest rooms at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor.
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturer’s instructions.
Salary : $42918.72 p.a.
Hourly Rate: $21.72 p.h
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in hospitality industry or customer service preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work in shifts
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **