- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 55+ sites in Australia. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting our national organisation of over 100 staff and 2500 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Coordinator, your role is a HR support position. This role is fast-paced and high volume!
Great opportunity to start a career in the recruitment & HR industry.
You will be looking to join a collaborative and fun team environment, where your work will make an immediate impact. FIP Group are a growing business, this role also offers future career opportunities.
- Work closely with and provide support to the operations team
- High volume of candidate/employee contact via phone
- Posting job ads – Seek, Websites and Social Media
- Completing phone interviews
- Following up candidate applications
- Supporting candidate onboarding (online systems)
- Payroll reconciliation and administration
- Other ad-hoc activities as required
- Interest or experience working in a fast-paced recruitment/HR environment
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Comfortable making high volume calls to applicants to discuss our current vacancies
- Ability to multitask
- Willing to learn and develop your knowledge in a number of areas of your business
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development