- Stand-alone role - lots of autonomy
- Key role supporting a growing and changing business
- Full time, Permanent role – regional Victoria, but driving distance from the action!
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
This role is based in regional Victoria; but less than 1 hour drive North of Melbourne - get the best of both worlds!!
You enjoy everything HR & operations!
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in delivery. You will have exceptional communication skills to support our staff during a time of growth and change.
As the successful candidate, you will have a strong interest in people development, leadership, organizational management, and productivity.
- 5+ years industry experience (blue collar / production or processing)
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of employment legislation
- Ability to think outside the square and identify opportunities
- Experience in HR generalist role
- Knowledge of WHS in Australia
- Ability to passionately articulate business purpose, values and plan
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
About the role
Reporting to the senior leadership team this role is central to the success of this growing and changing business. In this role you will support the day to day business operations and in ensuring effective and successful management of staff, productivity, quality control and safety measures.
- Lead and model a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery
- Provide high level support to staff
- Provide regular updates and monthly reports
- Attend and contribute to internal operations meetings
- Support operations in alignment with core values
- Develop, maintain and review internal policies and procedures, ensuring they are up to date and conform with relevant laws, legislation, and regulations
- Identify quality improvement processes and procedures