- Newly created role – national business
- Key role supporting our growing operations team
- Full time, Permanent role – Brisbane based
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 55+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 3000 onsite employees.
You enjoy everything HR & operations!
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in delivery. You will have exceptional communication skills to support our staff during a time of growth.
As the successful candidate, you will have a strong interest in people development, leadership, organizational management, and productivity.
- 5+ years industry experience (blue collar / production or processing)
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of employment legislation
- Ability to think outside the square and identify opportunities
- Experience in HR generalist role
- Knowledge of WHS in Australia
- Ability to passionately articulate business purpose, values and plan
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations this role is central to the success of FIP Group. In this role you will support the day to day business operations and in ensuring effective and successful management of staff, productivity, quality control and safety measures.
- Lead and model a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery
- Provide high level support to staff
- Provide regular updates and monthly reports
- Attend and contribute to internal operations meetings
- Support operations of FIP Group in alignment with our core values
- Work with the GM to develop, maintain and review internal policies and procedures, ensuring they are up to date and conform with relevant laws, legislation, and regulations
- Identify quality improvement processes and procedures
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au