- Newly created role – national business
- Key role supporting our growing team
- Full time, Permanent role – Brisbane based
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 75+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 3000 onsite employees.
You enjoy everything HR & Recruitment!
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in delivery. You will have exceptional communication skills to support our business during a time of growth. This is a great opportunity for career progression; take that step up from a HR Administration or Recruitment Administration role into an Officer position within a company that is growing and values succession planning.
As the successful candidate, you will have a strong interest in people development, leadership, and productivity. You will be very comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
We are growing! We currently have opportunities in both our HR & Recruitment teams – apply now and we will contact you to discuss all options that could suit the ‘next step’ in your career.
- At least 1+ year industry experience (HR or Recruitment)
- Clear and demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Ability to think outside the square and identify opportunities/improvements
- Experience in HR Administration or Recruitment Administration role
- Knowledge of WHS in Australia
- Ability to passionately articulate business purpose, values and plan
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
About the role
We are a recruitment and HR business, in this role you will support the day to day business operations and ensure effective and successful management of staff, productivity, quality control and safety measures.
- Lead and model a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery
- Provide high level support to staff
- Provide regular updates and monthly reports
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings
- Support operations of FIP Group in alignment with our core values
- Work with the team to develop, maintain and review internal policies and procedures, ensuring they are up to date and conform with relevant laws, legislation, and regulations
- Identify quality improvement processes and procedures
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au