- Site-based role in regional Australia
- Key role supporting essential industries
- Full time, Permanent roles - multiple vacancies - apply now!
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
We currently have multiple opportunities in regional Australia for experienced HR - Officers / Advisors & Managers!
Roles available in NSW, VIC, QLD.
You enjoy everything HR! People, policy, process, improvement . . . and you are looking for a permanent role in regional Australia.
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in delivery. You will have exceptional communication skills to support staff and the business.
As the successful candidate, you will have a strong interest in people development, leadership, organizational management, and productivity.
- Human Resources experience (blue collar / production or processing environments ideally - or eager to join)
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of employment legislation
- Ability to think outside the square and identify opportunities
- Experience in HR generalist role
- Knowledge of WHS in Australia
- Ability to passionately articulate business purpose, values and plan
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
In this role you will support the day to day business operations and in ensuring effective and successful management of staff, productivity, quality control and safety measures.
- Lead and model a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery
- Provide high level support to staff
- Provide regular updates and monthly reports
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings
- Support operations in alignment with core values
- Develop, maintain and review internal policies and procedures, ensuring they are up to date and conform with relevant laws, legislation, and regulations
- Identify quality improvement processes and procedures