Teys Australia operates six beef processing plants located across the eastern seaboard of Australia at Naracoorte, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth, Beenleigh, Rockhampton and Biloela and are one of the largest beef production facilities in Australia and internationally.
We are seeking Industrial Cleaners (ongoing casual, 30-35hours a week) to join our client's fast growing team on their afternoon shift based on our Brisbane South site.
- Demonstrated cleaning experience within the food processing industry
- Experience working within stringent safety policies and procedures
- Access to reliable transport to and from the workplace
- Flexibility to work afternoon shift
- Proven ability working effectively within a team environment
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement
- Proof of working rights in Australia (Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa Certification)
A Closer Look at Industrial Cleaning
As an industrial cleaner you will be responsible for cleaning the meat processing plant at the end of each production day whilst wearing specialised PPE. Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Dry cleaning
- First hosing
- Foam application
- Final rinsing
- Pre-operation checks
What's on Offer
- Great team, support network and culture!
- Training Development
- An impeccable safe working environment
- Environmentally friendly work practices
Hourly Rate $28.60 p.h
If you think you've got what it takes to join our team, please click the 'Apply Now' icon below and upload an updated resume in PDF or Word format, clearly outlining your suitability for the role.
** Please note: Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted**