We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates!
Our client is currently seeking laundry assistants to join their business based at Grantham,QLD.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Ensure that laundry is washed, folded, and sorted ready for delivery
- Coordinate with maintenance staff, for any maintenance /equipment requirements or support
- Ordering and tracking stock
- Finishing allocated tasks and maintaining quality
- Adhere to workplace safety instructions
Salary: $ 39203.84 p.a
Hourly Rate: $19.84
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in hospitality industry or customer service preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work in shifts
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **