FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond. 100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
As a qualified electrician, you will be responsible for the day-to-day electrical maintenance and monitoring of plant assets. You will be ensuring the day-to-day efficiencies of plant & equipment are maximized, you will be required to understand, comply, and implement company policies, procedures, and goals.
- Diagnose faulty or malfunctioning systems using tools and testing equipment to locate the cause of a problem
- Demonstrate and apply strong safety focused principles and policies
- Install electrical wiring, equipment, applications, and fixtures
- Ensure that all electrical work is carried out to meet the Company safety and housekeeping requirements and conforms to all relevant regulations.
- Provided electrical support to both day and afternoon shifts
- Maintain continuous improvements on regular maintenance schedule
- Coordinate and communicate with management
- Great understanding and implementation of quality control techniques
- Participating in Toolbox and safety meetings
To be successful, you will have the following:
- Experience in an FMCG environment is essential.
- Trade/ Degree/ experience qualified ie. Mechanical Fitter or Electrician
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing/ plant processes
- Forklift and confined space license would be advantageous
- Desire for career progression and stability in regional Australia
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic locations – sense of community
- Collaborative team culture
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- Stable industry in FMCG