Are you seeking a full time, permanent job?
Want a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
If you are reliable and hardworking and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
- Respond to breakdown callouts throughout the day ensuring minimal downtime.
- Manage the Preventative Maintenance strategies to ensure machinery is maintained at an optimum standard at all times.
- Oversee current work practices and assist with implementing safe operating procedures.
- Actively participate in the annual performance review process.
- Attend daily Operational meetings and ensure effective communication on any outstanding maintenance issues.
- Participate in weekly Toolbox talks with the maintenance team.
- Following directives from Senior plant personnel
- Being punctual with start and finish times
- Trade background or trade-based training
- Building on existing knowledge
- Working in a safe manner
Salary $46,771.92 p.a
Hourly Rate: $23.67 p.h
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **