FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
This role will have you in a full-time permanent role in one of many locations in regional Australia – multiple roles available!!
About the role
We are recruiting for Maintenance Fitters / Electricians to work for our FMCG client in the Wheatbelt region of WA.
Our client are a production/processing business, in this role you will work on plant that operates 7 days a week, you will be on a 3 days on 3 days off roster (or similar - 4/4 or 7/7 - you tell us). DIDO is available, which includes accommodation, meal allowance and km claims.
The positions are maintenance fitter/electrician - full time permanent position.
Good opportunity for overtime!
Experience in an FMCG environment is essential.
- Daily machine trouble shooting, breakdown and servicing of all site equipment
- Planning and delivery of planned preventative maintenance programs
- Working closely with other skilled maintenance professionals and site teams
- Risk & Permit Management
- Participating in Toolbox and safety meetings
- Assisting continuous improvement projects within both Engineering and Process Improvements
You will be looking for an ongoing career in regional Australia; take this opportunity to relocate to a different area for better work/life balance.
To be successful, you will have the following:
- Trade/ Degree/ experience qualified ie. Mechanical Fitter, Electrician, Engineer, Planner
- Experience within an FMCG maintenance environment (desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing/ plant processes
- Electrical Contractor ticket would be advantageous
- Desire for career progression and stability in regional Australia
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance DIDO with accommodation
- Collaborative team culture
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- Stable industry in FMCG
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au