FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 55+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 2500 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is based in our Spring Hill office. You will work with our Finance team and our Operations Managers around Australia.
This role offers a lot of variety!
You will be looking to join a collaborative and fun team environment; where your work will make an immediate impact. FIP Group are a growing business, this role also offers growth opportunities.
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for the group
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Business Partnering with project leads and various business units
- Provide financial analysis and insights to internal stake holders
- Assist with financial modelling and implementations
- Support the Financial Accounting team with any reporting requirements
- Assist with board pack information including commentary
- Best practice and process improvement
- Cash flow analysis
- Adhoc duties
- System implementation and system improvements
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Curious nature and analytical mind
- Desire to add value, business partner and contribute positively to the business
- Team player, but able to work autonomously
- Desire to work within a growing business
- Experience with Navision (or similar)
- Ideally experience in system implementation or system improvements
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development