FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 75+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 3000 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is based in our Spring Hill office. You will work with our Finance team and our Operations Managers around Australia.
This role offers a lot of variety!
We are a cash positive business; who are growing quickly, but with purpose and ongoing stability our goal. You will enjoy working here because you would be joining at such an exciting time in our growth stage. Over the past 12 months we have grown, and now we are seeing the 'fruits of our labour', strategy setting and implementation is now essential to ensure our future success.
You may not of heard of our company, and that is ok - we aren't the type to shout from the roof tops about our success's - but that doesn't mean we don't have lots of success to brag about . . . we just like our results to speak for themselves.
In the office, we all enjoy a laugh, milestone celebrations and rewarding our team for great work - we are busy, there is always something to be done, and you are trusted to work autonomously on your own work. This is a new role in our finance team, we want someone to come in and grab it; make it your own!
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for the group
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Business Partnering with project leads and various business units
- Provide financial analysis and insights to internal stake holders
- Assist with financial modelling and implementations
- Support the Financial Accounting team with any reporting requirements
- Assist with board pack information including commentary
- Best practice and process improvement
- Cash flow analysis
- Adhoc duties
- System implementation and system improvements
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Curious nature and analytical mind
- Desire to add value, business partner and contribute positively to the business
- Team player, but able to work autonomously
- Desire to work within a growing business
- Experience with Navision (or similar)
- Ideally experience in system implementation or system improvements
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development