Seeking candidates who hold full working rights to work for a well-known Brisbane based beef processor and exporter whose goal is to achieve world's best practice in environmental sustainability, animal welfare, beef production, meat processing, employee health, safety and well-being and customer satisfaction by striving for continuous improvement.
Casual positions with an opportunity for Full Time roles
- Starting entry level rate $24.80ph
- Upskilling/onsite training
- 9.5% superannuation
- 38 hours per week (overtime and weekend work available)
- Free onsite parking and courtesy bus to train station
With various areas requiring reliable new team members, depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
- Industrial cleaning
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted