We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for meat process workers, a starting rate of $22.37 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Labouring in production room and outside in the yard.
- Stillaging pallets of boxed meat on to stillages.
- Palleting boxed meat on to pallets
- Putting diced & minced product in to Thermo Form pouches.
- Cleaning down room.
- Cleaning tubs
- Running stock through a pickle pump.
- Putting stock into cartons.
- Labouring on the dicing machine.
- Other general labouring.
Salary : $44,203.12 p.a
Hourly Rate: $22.37
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **