- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- Autonomous role – flexibility with work hours | Part-time
- Career stability, progression, learning & development
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 100+ sites, with over 4500 employees. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Office Manager to work for one of our clients - based in Eagle Farm.
About the role
You will be looking for an office-based role in Eagle Farm. Permanent part-time (30 hours a week) candidates – there is some flexibility in start/finish times to suit your work/life balance best (school hours for example). Car parking onsite.
In the role you will be responsible for supporting day to day operations, with a strong focus on maintaining strong relationships clients, employees and other key stakeholders. The role offers a lot of variety in the tasks and you will have the opportunity to personalise the work to suit your style.
The role will have you completing day to day office management, HR administration, safety administration and employee support; with a strong focus on ensuring the smooth running of the head office site in Brisbane.
You will be a strong and capable professional, ideally with proven experience in office management or senior administration. You will have an empathetic style and have a willingness to assist team-members who are located at different sites nationally. You will enjoy interaction, working across various projects and work well to deadlines. This is a great time to join the business and put your stamp on the organisation as they continue to grow!
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Ability to maintain a strategic partnership with key stakeholders and work collaboratively to continually improve service offering
- Oversee all areas of office operational administration
- Create and maintain environment of operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Understand client/employee requirements and demonstrate ability to drive administrative outcomes
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of outcomes, results, actions, and continual improvement initiatives
- Safety administration and employee support
- Office management experience
- Recruitment or HR Administration experience desirable (not essential)
- Intermediate MS Office skills and computer literacy
- Travel bookings (liaise with external provider)
- IT support (initial troubleshooting before escalating to external IT business)
- System administration (database, intranet)
- Management reports and presentations
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Training and development
- Permanent part-time
- Onsite car park
- Flexible hours