- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 65+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 3500 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager of Safety & Compliance, this role is based in our Brisbane (Spring Hill) office. You will work within our HR & Safety team and support our team members around Australia.
Due to growth, we have 2 positions currently available: Safety Officer and Workers Compensation & Return to Work Officer.
You will be looking to join a collaborative and fun team environment; where your work will make an immediate impact. FIP Group are a growing business, these roles offer job security and career progression opportunities.
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Knowledge of the workers’ compensation system, e.g. legislative requirements and the responsibilities of employers and injured employees.
- Knowledge of the rehabilitation process.
- The ability to communicate effectively with, and to facilitate the assistance of, medical practitioners, allied health professionals, line managers, injured employees and others.
We are looking to employ an experienced OHS administrator who will be responsible for the health, safety and/or rehabilitation of employees in our workplace. You will compile safety and rehabilitation programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques with the wider business.
To ensure success, you must stay updated with the latest trends and consistently implement these practices in the workplace. You will be passionate about OHS and will maintain compliant with all regulations and ensure that every member of staff complies with the regulated standards.
- Be genuinely interested in and committed to workplace rehabilitation.
- Have excellent organisational and people skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and sound data entry skills
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development