- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression, supporting an essential industry
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Onsite Account Manager to work at our Kilcoy location.
About the role:
Working with our client in Kilcoy, you will be managing our workforce, supporting both employees and our client with Recruitment and Employee needs.
As an Account Manager for our FMCG client, you are a strong and capable professional, ideally with proven experience in People Management and Developing Relationships in the Manufacturing industry.
- Maintain a strategic partnership with key stakeholders and work collaboratively to continually improve service offering
- Oversee all areas of onsite operational account management, human resource and employee matters
- Maintain a commitment to performance in order to deliver contracted recruitment services and contractual service level agreements/stipulations
- Leadership of the onsite team using effective communication, coaching, training, development and performance management skills and methods
- Create and maintain environment of operational excellence and continuous improvement and ensure currency of OMS
- Implement protocols to deliver all contractual commitments defined in the client service agreement
- Oversee compliance in all relevant legislation and policy areas for both Food Industry People Group and the host client
- Consistently conduct research and initiate new strategic recruitment channels
- Protect the company brand and reputation by ensuring your behavior and conduct reflects a professional and corporate image at all times including during travel and onsite and provide overarching health and safety leadership whist leading by example
- Meet or exceed critical numbers as defined by the group to deliver net profitability of the account to budge and ensure the site is adequately manned for production
- Understand client requirements and demonstrate ability to drive action to achieve clear outcomes
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of outcomes, results, actions and continual improvement initiatives
- Solve and prevent adverse client issues and concerns utilizing onsite relationships and maintain ongoing communication with FIP Group Management Team
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development