- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression, supporting an essential industry
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 65+ sites, with over 3500 employees. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Onsite Administrator to work across our 3 locations in the Camperdown area.
About the role
This role is due to company growth and has great career progression opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager, the role will be responsible for supporting day to day operations onsite, with a strong focus on maintaining and improving relationships with our client, employees and other key stakeholders.
The role have you managing day to day HR administration, safety administration and relationship management; with a strong focus on the retention and wellbeing of staff whilst maintaining strong relationships.
As an onsite administrator for our FMCG client, you will be a strong and capable professional, ideally with proven experience in HR administration and developing relationships in the FMCG industry. The successful applicant will ideally have significant administration experience, and;
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Maintain a strategic partnership with key stakeholders and work collaboratively to continually improve service offering
- Oversee all areas of onsite operational HR administration, and employee matters
- Create and maintain environment of operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Understand client requirements and demonstrate ability to drive administrative outcomes
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of outcomes, results, actions and continual improvement initiatives
- Time in attendance and roster administration
- Safety administration
- Employee support
- Payroll understanding, ability to reconcile timesheets to rosters
- Recruitment, Safety or HR Administration experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills and computer literacy
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or a related discipline will be highly regarded (but not essential).
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development