- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Opportunity due to company growth and expansion . . .
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 65+ sites, with over 3500 employees. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Onsite Administrator to work at our Junee location.
About the role
This role is due to company growth and has great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Onsite Account Manager, the role will be responsible for supporting day to day operations onsite, with a strong focus on maintaining strong relationships with our client, employees and other key stakeholders.
The role will have you completing day to day HR administration, safety administration and relationship management; with a strong focus on the retention and wellbeing of employees whilst maintaining strong relationships.
As an onsite administrator at our FMCG client, you will be a strong and capable professional, ideally with proven experience administration, plus a willingness to assist our team-members at the facility with any questions they have about their employment.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Ability to maintain a strategic partnership with key stakeholders and work collaboratively to continually improve service offering
- Oversee all areas of onsite operational HR administration, and employee matters
- Create and maintain environment of operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Understand client requirements and demonstrate ability to drive administrative outcomes
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of outcomes, results, actions and continual improvement initiatives
- Time in attendance and roster administration (ability to reconcile timesheets to rosters)
- Safety administration
- Employee support
- Recruitment or HR Administration experience desirable (not essential)
- Intermediate MS Office skills and computer literacy
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or a related discipline will be highly regarded (but not essential).
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development