- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression, supporting an essential industry
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Onsite Administrator to work at our Wagga Wagga location.
About the role
reporting directly to the Onsite Account Manager, the role will be responsible for supporting day to day operations onsite with a strong focus on welfare and retention of staff whilst maintaining strong relationships with our client and other key stakeholders.
- Manage our people, maintain accurate records and collate data for reporting purposes to the Senior Leadership Team and client
- Manage employee payroll by working closely with supervisors and our internal payroll team
- Engage our employees working in the plant and be willing to work a flexible roster including early starts as required.
- Work collaboratively to continually improve service offering and meet client requirements
- Attentive and engaging with confident leadership capabilities, you will be seeking to belong to a company that encourages their employees to think and act with integrity and commitment.
- Capable of looking to the big picture, our clients will appreciate your ability to take action, assist with training and maintain a reliable workforce.
- Being able to ask tough questions is something you are skilled with, also able to negotiate and influence others in their decisions and able to deliver under pressure.
- You will need to work with confidence, communicating clearly and concisely, be proactive and driven to achieve and improve.
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **