- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression, supporting an essential industry
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Onsite Operations Administrator (Value Partner) to work at our Katanning location.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Operations Coordinator, the role will be responsible for managing day to day operations onsite with a strong focus on the retention and wellbeing of staff whilst maintaining strong relationships with our client and other key stakeholders. As the Value Partner your key focus is on supporting our site operations. No two days will be the same . . . the role is challenging, yet enjoyable – as you work within a great team who provide excellent support to our employees and clients.
- Ensure compliance with the QLD Quality Standards for Principal Employer Organisations
- Ensure that Professional Development is undertaken to attain and/or maintain necessary qualifications
- Identify and relay prospective client targets utilising internal staff reports and existing client and business relationships
- Mobilise new employees who arrive under the Pacific Labour Scheme
- Source accommodation for new employees who arrive under the Pacific Labour Scheme
- Conduct training whilst employees are in hotel isolation to ensure they are work ready
- Manage welfare issues that arise with employees.
- Complete administrative tasks as required.
This is a very rewarding position, where you will interaction with a variety of employees in different regional areas.
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au