- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across 55+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting the Operations Manager.
About the role
As the Operations Coordinator your key focus is on supporting our site operations. No two days will be the same . . . the role is challenging, yet enjoyable – as you work within a great team who provide excellent support to our employees and clients.
You will assist the Operations Manager with the management of the FIP Group business operations across specific business units.
This role is mostly office based, but on occasion, you will get the opportunity to travel interstate and into regional Queensland to support our site-based employees.
- The successful applicant will ideally have significant people management experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with our client and other key stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to priorities and manage competing deadlines
- Payroll understanding (ability to reconcile a roster to a timesheet)
- Injury Management understanding
- Mobilise new employees who arrive under the Pacific Labour Scheme
- Source accommodation for new employees who arrive under the Pacific Labour Scheme
- Conduct training whilst employees are in hotel isolation to ensure they are work ready upon departure of hotel quarantine
- Manage welfare issues that arise with employees
- Complete administrative tasks as required.
This is a very rewarding position, where you will have interaction with a variety of employees in different regional areas.
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au