- Monday to Friday – full time permanent role
- Approx 1 hour from Bundaberg or Maryborough
- Privately-owned FMCG facility – superior products
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
The Plant Manager is responsible for overseeing plant activities in order to meet business objectives. You will be accountable for all aspects of plant performance and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that is consistent with quality requirements. You will delegate authority to key supervisors in production, manage all functions involved and direct and coordinate operations for the processing plant.
This is a full-time permanent role, working Monday to Friday.
- Manage daily operations in the facility
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the facility
- Test and monitor plant processes
- Remain in compliance with facility ISO standards and all SWA guidelines
- Prepare, analyse and issue production and performance reports
- Maintain all administrative records
- Control costs to achieve company budget goals
- Develop and implement a comprehensive preventative maintenance program
- 5+ years’ plant operations experience
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
- Proficient with MS Office
- Able to explain training materials to operating staff
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills