We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for poultry workers, a starting rate of $19.84 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
To be successful in these roles, you will possess the following attributes:
- Willingness to strictly adhere to the required animal welfare guidelines and regulations;
- Mechanical aptitude would be highly regarded and troubleshooting abilities;
- Previous experience in poultry animal husbandry is not essential, but would be highly regarded;
- Current valid drivers' licence;
- Strenuous physical activity is involved, and therefore a robust physical nature is required to successfully fill this role;
- Be prepared to work as part of a team, but be able to work autonomously when required;
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to work co-operatively with internal and external contacts;
- Willingness to adhere to all health and safety, bio-security and operational requirements;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be reliable, punctual and motivated;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to carry out a range of different tasks.
- Shoud be flexible to work in night shifts.
You may be required to work reasonable overtime to meet operational demands. You must be able to work weekends and public holidays as per a rotating roster.
Salary : $39203.84 p.a.
Hourly Rate: $19.84
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
You must not have any birds, pigs or poultry at home, and you must not regularly come into contact with birds, pigs or poultry in order to work at this facility.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.