- ASAP start – potential of permanency
- Morning or Afternoon shifts
- Friendly and enjoyable team working environment
People Solutions Now are part of FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
If you are looking for an immediate start and ongoing work, with potential to move into a permanent role, this is a great opportunity.
This role is based in Brisbane, Inner Northern Suburbs; choose between morning shift or afternoon shift.
To be successful for this position you will:
- Team player with great attitude
- Have experience manufacturing environment preferred
- Be familiar with GMP and HACCP processes and procedures
- Be reliable and consistent
- Have flexible availability (morning or afternoon shifts, potential overtime)
- Possess great attention to detail
- Have reliable transport to and from work
This is a great opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest food businesses. Full-time hours, with an opportunity of permanent work.
If you have experience working in manufacturing or food industry, it would be very beneficial.
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com