- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
FIP Group are Australia’s largest employer under the Pacific Labour Scheme; we help regional businesses who are struggling with local labour shortages meet production demand.
In this role, you will be responsible for the purchasing/procurement of products and supplies for our head office and PLS employees. Our PLS employees require accommodation, furniture, white goods, access to a vehicle and mobile phones.
We are looking for a purchasing officer who can secure quality products at competitive prices; plus ensure our requirements arrive on time to the required regional location.
This role offers a high level of job satisfaction – what you are purchasing makes a big difference to our employees arriving in Australia for work – plus we have a great working environment within a collaborative office in Brisbane.
- Key order placement and DIFOT
- Liaise with suppliers on product requirements, lead time, pricing etc
- Research potential suppliers
- Liaise with the finance team and management regarding costs, budget, quantities, and ETD
- Prepare reports and participate in supplier evaluation
- Liaise with freight forwarders
- Correct filing and management of documentation
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and work to set deadlines effectively
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development