Qualified Chef required for multiple positions located at Banksmeadow, NSW. With a heavy focus on quality and innovation in developing great tasting food.
Great opportunity for professional development and career path for the right individual.Morning | Afternoon Shifts available.
The successful applicant will enjoy working as part of a close team and must be reliable and have a friendly manner.
- Be trade qualified or with equivalent experience- Cert III or IV.
- Ability to guide the business with food trends, and to inspire through food, industry, and consumer knowledge.
- Creative approach to food
- Ensure quality and consistency of food products produced
- Has a strong knowledge of food, health and safety practices
- Excellent time management and efficiency skills
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Confidently medical compliance
If you are looking for a career that offers great work/life balance, producing quality products, then please send us your resume and cover letter. You will be contacted by our team once your application has been reviewed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **
Food Industry People Groupis a leading provider of recruitment and managed workforce solutions to the food processing industry across Australia. Proudly Australian owned and operated by industry professionals, we have a long-standing history of successful partnerships with our clients, recruiting diverse workforce and meeting changing operational needs.