- Multiple roles available – we are working with many different clients
- Opportunity to relocate to Queensland, Northern Territory or Victoria
- Full-time | Permanent | Stability | Progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
This role will have you based in a food production business in either NT, QLD or Victoria. Great opportunity for a #treechange
About the role
We are currently recruiting multiple roles for experienced Quality Assurance Officers and Managers.
Apply Now and we will be in touch to discuss the options with you in more detail (to ensure you have all the information you need to make the right decision for you).
Our clients are in food production, so experience in FMCG, Agriculture or Horticulture will be beneficial.
- Ensuring that the plant operates within the regulatory requirements of all relevant legislative bodies, as well as the policies and procedures of the business
- Supervise on the job and overall training for all employees in production with regards to Quality Assurance
- Update and review work instructions as per new position/activity added or removed in the system
- Conduct maintenance audits
- Oversee importing country and customer requirements, including controls
- Corrective actions for internal use and Dept of Agriculture
- Establishing and maintaining general export and overseas customer registration and certification requirements
- Completing hands on tasks such as updating QA manuals and SOPs, reviewing QA documentation for regulatory submissions and inspections, conducting internal and external audits and implementing action plants
- Ensuring that all staff operate at the necessary QA standards
- Undertake projects and activities as directed by the Managing Director/Plant Manager