- Working in an essential industry – not affected by COVID situations
- Permanent & Full Time
- Multiple roles available – we are working with many different clients
- Work life balance & Career Progression
- Relaxed lifestyle – opportunity to live in a quieter environment where you can escape the city chaos
- Opportunity to relocate to Queensland, Northern Territory or Victoria – say goodbye to long commutes on public transport or in the car!
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Quality Assurance Officers and Quality Assurance Managers who are looking for a change of scenery and relocate around regional area, who have worked in the food & meat industries; we have multiple roles available.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience and in a Quality Assurance role within the food and meat industries.
- Capabilities to use Information Leader (ILeader) Platform (or equivalent) to perform Quality Assurance requirements.
- High attention to detail, and accuracy in all activities.
- Maintaining Quality Assurance documentation and databases.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Honest and reliable.
- Responsible for daily operational inspections and tests required.
- Ensuring that the plant operates within the regulatory requirements
- Provide any training for all employees in relation to Quality Assurance.
- Undertake projects and activities as directed by the Managing Director/Plant Manager.
- Live closer to work – say goodbye to long commutes on public transport or in the car!
- Opportunity to live in a quieter environment where you can escape the city chaos – not affected by any COVID situation
- Make the most of Work-Life Balance with a relaxed lifestyle with plenty of space, outdoor activities, and community involvement
- Career Opportunities
For more information about FIP Group, visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au