Are you seeking a full time, permanent job?
Looking to be trained and supported?
Want a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
Then we can help you!
RWM works exclusively with Teys to introduce people to their new careers in the meat manufacturing industry.
Meat processing is the largest manufacturing industry in Australia, and there are many opportunities for a stable, long-term career - this is just the first step!
What does this mean for you?
This means that if you are reliable and hardworking, and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you a full time, permanent job with proper industry training and supportive management. You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
Teys Australia operates six beef processing plants and two Value Add facilities located across the eastern seaboard of Australia at Naracoorte, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth, Beenleigh, Rockhampton and Biloela and are one of the largest beef production facilities in Australia and internationally.
Teys Australia are looking to build a strong Quality Assurance team to work in their Distribution facility located in Hemmant, Brisbane.
- Responsible for investigating issues, sensory evaluation, audits and adhoc duties.
- Manage incoming goods within the warehouse
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business to achieve company objectives
- Keep systems up to date and take on specific responsibilities
- Ensure Quality control meets industry standards
- Previous experience with QA/QC in a large warehousing / manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn internal systems quickly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
What can we offer you:
- Safe work environment
- Friendly working environment
- Career opportunity to gain full time permanent employment with one of the largest employers in Australia
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable hours and income
Teys is Australia's largest family owned meat processing organisation, and are world-renowned for quality and innovation within the meat industry. Teys delivers the highest quality of product, employees enjoy advanced training and a friendly team environment, with a strong commitment to safety, quality, and rewarding career progression opportunities.
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted