Have you always wanted a local job that has a global impact?
MEQ provides and offers the ability for its staff to grow with the company and up-skill into positions such as quality assurance manager, customer and client representative and field team leader.
MEQ has developed strong industry partnerships and support that is accelerating MEQ into the commercial space and needs curious, problem solvers to help us break into the global red meat market.
MEQ Probe is a forward thinking company developing and creating a world-first technology for the red meat space to determine eating quality. The field team holds an integral role in the success of the company as they collect crucial data and create cutting-edge products that are used by our machine learning team to build an algorithm that can objectively measure eating quality.
About the Role:
- Operating and maintaining the MEQ Probe system
- Abattoir data and sample collection
- MEQ laboratory work that covers a broad range of meat science processes
- Design and construction of new MEQ Probe systems
- Quality background ideally in the meat or food processing industry
- Problem solving ability and aptitude with a passion for continuous improvement and new technology
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to plan with good time management working to tight timescales
- Interest in learning and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to every aspect of company operations
- Housing/ Rent provided
- Autonomy, skill development and personal growth encouraged
- Team barbecues!
Successful applicants will be working with a team of motivated, fun individuals from a variety of backgrounds that have collaborated to create an amazing company and product that we hope you can be equally proud of.
Please get in touch if you have any questions and we look forward to receiving your application.