We want you to enjoy a full-time position working an average of 38 hours per week, a starting rate of $28.92 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
- Ensure product safety, quality, work instructions, SOP's and environmental standards are adhered to
- Check raw materials received meets company standards
- Intake raw material, load cooker bins and machine operation
- Monitor and control production. Also ensure finished product complies with company standards
- Follow WHS guidelines
- Attend/participate in all relevant trainings
Salary : $57,145.92 p.a
Hourly Rate: $28.92 p.h
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **