- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- Focus on deductions & costings reconciliations
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 100+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 150 staff and 4500 onsite employees.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager – People Integration & Logistics, this role would suit a confident self-starter, who has exceptional computer literacy, organisation skills and a professional demeanour with stakeholders. The Reconciliation Officer / Coordinator will work within a small team who are focused on the accurate calculation of deductions and costings for our onsite employees across Australia.
As a PALM (Pacific Australia Labour Mobility) approved supplier, we recruit employees from the Pacific Islands to work in Australia. As a business we pay most upfront costs (flights, visa, pre-employment medical etc) and the employees repay these through payroll deductions during their tenure. In this position, you will be responsible for high volume reconciliation of employee expenses / pay deductions – it is essential that you have high attention to detail and a problem-solving nature.
- Maintenance of employee records
- Allocation of receipts and following up of overdue invoices
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Issuing of employee statements
- Reconciliation of payments
- Analysis of the system to confirm correct charge calculations
- Excellent account reconciliation experience
- Previous accounts payable or receivable experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience/understanding of payroll
- Excellent problem solving, organisational, and prioritisation
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Good level of computer literacy with an intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au