- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 55+ sites. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Recruitment/HR Administrator to work at our Burleigh location.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the role will be responsible for supporting day to day operations onsite with a strong focus on the recruitment and retention of staff whilst maintaining strong relationships with our client and other key stakeholders.
The role will be responsible for managing day to day HR administration, recruitment for site and safety administration; with a strong focus on the retention and wellbeing of staff whilst maintaining strong relationships with our client and other key stakeholders. The successful applicant will ideally have significant administration experience, and;
- Experience managing onboarding and all other stages of the employee lifecycle
- Assist with sourcing and placement of candidates and onboarding processes
- Effective maintenance and tracking of candidate pools
- Timely coordination of pre-employment medical process
- Post-placement follow-up with candidate and onsite team at regular intervals
- Ensure visa compliance via accurate and timely VEVO verification prior to placement
- Maintain and develop internal and external key relationships
- Assist in conducting research to initiate new strategic recruitment channels
- Work collaboratively to continually improve service offering and meet client requirements
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Payroll understanding, ability to reconcile timesheets to rosters
- Recruitment or HR Administration experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills and computer literacy
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or a related discipline will be highly regarded (but not essential).
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au