Attentive and engaging with confident leadership capabilities, you will be seeking to belong to a company that encourages their employees to think and act with integrity and commitment.
Capable of looking to the big picture, our clients will appreciate your ability to take action, assist with training and maintain a reliable workforce.
Being able to ask tough questions is something you are skilled with, also able to negotiate and influence others in their decisions and able to deliver under pressure.
You will need to work with confidence, communicating clearly and concisely, be proactive and driven to achieve and improve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of this role is to manage client relationships, build and retain a workforce in a major food processing plant, and identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
You will required to work along side our Onsite Team and Client by recruiting and retaining our people, maintain accurate records and collate data for reporting purposes to the client. You will engage our employees working in the plant and improve retention by following a touch point process. You must be willing to work a flexible roster including early starts if required.
With guidance from your Operations Manager and Onsite Account Manager you will be working with the Central Recruitment team to meet the site needs.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Submit a current resume and a cover letter that outlines your demonstrated experience to achieve success in this specific role;
- Be able to provide two professional referees whom you have directly reported to upon request;
- Identify as an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or hold Working Rights in Australia;
- Be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical and police clearance check if required.
- Please note you will also be required to receive a Q-Fever vaccination to work on-site.