- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- Brisbane based working for a National company
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 100+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 150 staff and 4000 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager of Safety & Compliance, this role is based in NSW - work mostly from home or one of our sites. You will work within our HR & Safety team and support our team members around Australia.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic, driven and committed individual as a Return to Work Coordinator/Advisor to join our Corporate Services team. The successful applicant will provide support to our business units nationwide, with the opportunity to positively impact injury management outcomes across multiple sites and states.
You will be looking to join a collaborative and fun team environment; where your work will make an immediate impact. FIP Group are a growing business, these roles offer job security and career progression opportunities.
Workers Compensation and Return to Work:
- Knowledge of the workers’ compensation system, e.g. legislative requirements and the responsibilities of employers and injured employees.
- Knowledge of the rehabilitation process.
- The ability to communicate effectively with, and to facilitate the assistance of, medical practitioners, allied health professionals, line managers, injured employees and others.
- Develop, plan and implement pro-active injury management and rehabilitation strategies for all aspects of the return to work process, not limited to workers’ compensation
- Accurately complete administrative tasks and maintain records associated with all aspects of injury management on internal injury management program
- Provide appropriate and collaborative case management of workers’ compensation claims to achieve desired return to work outcomes
- Actively participate in claim reviews with agent and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Liaise with injured workers, clients, health professionals, insurance agents, rehabilitation providers, operations/support personnel, legal providers and WHS as
- Contribute to timely reports to the Return to Work and Injury Manager
- Adhere to all regulatory, company and client-driven safety policies and procedures
To ensure success, you must stay updated with the latest trends and consistently implement these practices in the workplace. You will be passionate about OHS and will maintain compliant with all regulations and ensure that every member of staff complies with the regulated standards.
- Be genuinely interested in and committed to workplace rehabilitation.
- Have excellent organisational and people skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and sound data entry skills
- Have highly developed, decision making, negotiation and influencing skills
- Be a strong communicator - both written and verbal
- Have intermediate computer literacy specifically in Microsoft office programs, Word and Excel.
- Travel if required
- Ideally experience with NSW state jurisdiction
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development