- Safety role - relocation opportunity
- FMCG environment
- Australian family-owned business, who continue to grow
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role:
Excellent career stability is on offer with 2 x Safety roles for our National agriculture client - relocation opportunity to regional NSW!
In this role you will be site-based within an FMCG environment. You will report to the regional P&C Manager & Site Supervisor and have support from corporate HR/Safety in head office.
“People are our greatest asset”
In this role you will provide efficient, effective and best practice WHS services to your site. Your objective is to drive continual improvement and facilitate the reduction of recordable incidents and improve employee retention.
- Work closely with and provide support to the operations team
- High volume of employee contact
- Employee safety administration
- Operational governance
- Return to work / Injury management
- Other ad-hoc activities as required
You will be passionate about Safety. You like to be hands on in a fast-paced FMCG environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role is desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources and/or Work Health & Safety or a related business discipline will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Competent keyboard skills with knowledge and understanding of MS Office.
- High level attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Personal organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to use initiative and be strong in multi-tasking.
- Be proactive and adaptable.
- Experience in handling confidential issues.
You will be looking for a role where you will have autonomy and the opportunity to work closely with company employees.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Career stability
- Training and development
- Support from corporate HR team
- Work/life balance
- Car parking onsite
- Relocation support (if required)