- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane HQ supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 2000 onsite employees.
About the role
Due to increased company market growth, FIP Group has an opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a high performing team in a full-time position.
This is a very busy role supporting the Payroll Manager and working with employees across various Australian locations and awards. Ideally you will be experienced with high volume payroll processing, where experience working within the labour hire industry is highly desirable (though not mandatory).
- End to end weekly payroll processing using the FOUNDU platform
- Efficient processing of all payroll transactions
- Collecting data / time sheets, ensuring they have been approved and exceptions verified. Analyse payroll output to confirm authenticity
- Updating and maintaining employee records, including leave, training, enterprise agreements and other relevant documentation
- Ability to interpret awards, NES, and other relevant employment conditions
- Administration of workers compensation payments and superannuation
- Calculate termination pays, pay adjustments, and leave accruals
- Resolving payroll queries
- Ensure payroll compliance
- Administration of payroll transactions in both manual and automated payroll accounting systems
- Establish/maintain employee records
- Process invoices to customers based upon payroll information
You are looking to join a collaborative team environment, where we work hard every day to create raving fans! You will have the following experience:
- Preferably have two years or more recent experience as a payroll officer
- An aptitude for working with bulk data
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail which your referees will attest to
- Demonstrated proven experience operating in 1500+ employee payroll
- Ability to work efficiently either in a team environment or individually and meet agreed daily KPIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective internal and external customer relationship skills
- High competence with Microsoft Office and payroll systems
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development