Our client has a position for a Spare Parts Interpreter with an ASAP start for the right candidate.
Must have 2 years or more experience within the transport industry and able to provide work references.
You will be part of the Workshop Team working with a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanics sourcing parts keeping track of stock levels for Cummins, Cat Detroit trucks.
- Determines customer requirements and advises on product range, price, delivery, warranties and product use and care.
- Takes sales orders and prepares order of sale.
- Receives orders from the floor for actioning.
- Determines part sizes and details such as truck make, model, manufacturer and year.
- Searches lists of parts to identify part numbers, price and availability.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Inhouse computer systems experience
- RF Scanner use
- Knowledge of the industry (Transport / Logistics)
- Good knowledge of motor vehicles accessories and parts
- Relevant trade certificates and qualifications in Automotive parts interpreting, automotive sales (aftermarket, replacement parts) or another ralated field may be useful
- Must have an open licence NSW
- Experience in ordering of heavy vehicles parts including Cummins, Cat Detroit would be highly regarded;
- A commitment to safe work practices.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Confident in managing and prioritising workloads
- Must be able to be a part of a flexible rotating roster (5 days on 3 days off)
- Be available for overtime
- Team Player and the ability to provide support for the Diesel Mechanics
Whats in it for you?
- Paid above the award rate
- 5 days on 3 days off roster
- Immediate start for the right person
If you have the above attributes and looking for work life balance APPLY now, and a consultant will contact you to discuss further.