A challenging and rewarding opportunity exists for an energetic gardner with an eye for detail and passion for improvement. The successful individual will be charged with managing station presentation, aesthetics, gardens and developments. The applicants for this job will have the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment. Packhorse prides itself on providing a positive work culture with high staff retention. We encourage career progression and development for individuals wanting to grow within the business.
Key duties for this role:
- Maintain existing established gardens and compound.
- Design and implement fertiliser and maintenance programs.
- Design and execute new gardens and aesthetic areas.
- Ability to plan and schedule work flow.
- Current open drivers licence.
- An understanding of pop-up irrigation systems.
- Operation of zero-turn mowers, tractors and all associated gardening implements.
- Understanding of plant health requirements.
- Ability to manage an annual gardening budget.
An attractive salary and onsite accommodation on our Roma based property 45 min from town will be offered based on the applicants knowledge and skill set.