We are seeking stockyard and livestock attendants in Inverell, NSW. Ongoing position with day shifts available.
Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- Performing a range of housekeeping tasks, including cleaning and maintenance of pens;
- Tend to animals including the health and welfare;
- Performing basic recording functions, interpret data and communicate findings with Supervisors/ managers;
- Operating farm related vehicles, plant, machinery, machine operation and general labour
- Routine mustering, fence repairs
- Aerial stock sighting
Hourly Rate: $25.40 - $26.64/hour
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina with long periods standing, walking and handling animals
- Highly repetitive process driven work, requiring a high attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Work conditions in all weather conditions, predominantly outdoors work
- Strict adherence to bio-security provisions and quarantine control procedures and food standards and hygiene
- Understands and undertake basic quality control/assurance procedures including the ability to recognise basic quality deviations/faults
Relocation Assistance provided with training and progression opportunities.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **