Are you seeking a full time, permanent job?
Looking to be trained and supported?
Want a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
Then we can help you!
RWM works exclusively with Teys to introduce people to their new careers in the meat manufacturing industry.
Meat processing is the largest manufacturing industry in Australia, and there are many opportunities for a stable, long-term career this is just the first step!
What does this mean for you?
This means that if you are reliable and hardworking, and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you a full time, permanent job with proper industry training and supportive management. You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
About the job:
We are seeking experienced stockyard labourers who value coming to work in a safe and supportive environment, with an Equal Opportunity Employer and are seeking a career path offering stability and rewarding commitment
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Stockyard labourers with experience preferred
- Independent, hardworking attitude and the ability to follow directions.
- Follow established health and safety practices
- Own transport is essential as no public transport is not available for shift times
- Able to commit to the shift times and be flexible, reliable and punctual
Shift Timings : 10.00PM -6.50AM
Hourly rates: $25.99
What do we offer our Employees?
- A Full-Time Permanent Position.
- Permanent Entitlements such as Annual Personal Leave.
- Great Team Safe Working Environment.
- Training Opportunities, Upskilling Career Progression.
- Supportive Managers Supervisors.
- Environmentally Friendly Work Practices.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.