When you've never had a job, it can feel like finding one is next to impossible especially since almost every job board is filled with those "must have experience" kind of postings. How, exactly, are you supposed to get that experience?
Frustrating, right? No worries. You have more going for you than you think. You just have to find the right way to show it.
Show us where your passion lies-
About the role
We are looking for Full time Meat Process workers! These are essential entry level positions which mean NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We want people who have a Good work ethic, who want to be trained and are looking for a career opportunity within an ever-growing sustainable industry. WE WANT YOU!
- Full-time positions (approx. 38 hours per week)
- Accrued Annual and Personal leave
- Ongoing Onsite employee support across all shifts
- Training and Growth opportunities to support your career goals
- Paid induction/ Pay increase after first completed week
- Be apart of the paddock to plate process
- Company Meat sales
- Shifts times structured around assisting Australian families with a healthy work/life balance
Our Client is the second-largest meat processor and exporter in Australia. The business was founded in 1946. We are focused on the success of our clients and employees, with Friendly management and lots of employment opportunities available.
Entry Level Positions available
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
- Industrial cleaning
Take the first step apply, today and speak to one of our recruitment team for more details!