We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for Trades Assistant in a Truck Mechanic workshop, a starting rate of $22.70 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Work under supervision of a qualified mechanic working as a Trades Assistant
- Cleaning Workshop and detailing vehicles
- Perform basic maintenance tasks
- Follow simple instuctions
- Able to diagnose minor faults
- Use selected hand tools
Salary : $44855.20 p.a.
Hourly Rate: $22.70
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a trades assistant, mechanical workshop or labouring role preferred but not essential.
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.