We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for Trainee Knife Hand, Machine Operator/Smallgoods Makers , a starting rate of $21.05 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Preparing meat for sale by removing bones, trimming fat and cutting, mincing and grinding meat to shape and size for display or as ordered
- Preparing crumbed cuts of meat, and marinating, seasoning and curing special cuts
- Selecting and preparing meat to produce smallgoods
- Operating machines to grind, mix, mince and tenderize meat
- Making seasonings and pickles by mixing spices, salt and other ingredients
- Operating sausage filling machines, smoking chambers, and cooking kettles and vats
- Advising customers on the suitability and uses of cuts of meat
- May assist in menu planning and scheduling, and in estimating food production costs
Salary : $41594.80 p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.05 p.h
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Residency / Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **