Our client has a range of temporary fencing and associated hire products proudly displayed on various events, construction and housing sites nationwide. We are seeking Labourers and truck drivers around the Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Loading deliveries and load layout on the truck at depot (fence panels, blocks for the fence panels to be placed into, portable toilets, cameras, portable water fountains.
- Deliver and install deliveries at construction and event sites
- Retrieve products post-event/hire, reload on to truck and return to depot
- Unload items from truck at depot to storage areas in the yard and warehouse forklift assisted
- Housekeeping washing trucks and products, cleaning the yard and warehouse
- Warehouse duties pick items from the warehouse for hire orders.
- General labouring tasks as required.
Working as part of a two-man team it is important that you are reliable team player.
You must have a valid HR or MR licence.
Construction white card and LF are advantageous (otherwise construction white card to be obtained within the first 3 months of employment).
Up to $35/hr rate, plus penalty rates for overtime, regular overtime is available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **