Exciting opportunity for an experienced Foreman to join our clients team based in Westdale.
- Hands on position managing a well vast team in the Transport Repair Sector.
- Permanent Position and paying top $$$$$
Our client has a State-of-the-Art Trucking Repair site and are looking for a Foreman that can support manage their team of experts in this field.
About the role:
This opportunity is for an exceptional Foreman with a strong background within the transport sector in Repairs and advocates teamwork and knows how to support and build their team to continued success.
- Possesses a strong work ethic
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent resolution skills
- The ability to lead by example
- A believer in delivery high standard service to customers
- Create a culture that welcomes both hard work and ideas
- Excellent time management skills
- Inhouse Systems experience
- Has a strong OHS culture
Skills and Experience:
- Trade qualification Diesel mechanic (desirable)
- Current drivers / truck licence
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable
Our clients business are true truck experts. Their technicians have years of experience repairing small and large trucks of all kinds, so they handle any repairs they are tasked at.
Beyond their knowledge of domestic vehicles, they are fully trained to repair Japanese, European and American trucks.
Additionally, our client shop repairs are service agents for Brown and Hurley Kenworth Trucks.
- Perm opportunity for the right fit
- Working with a team of experts in this industry
- State of the art facility
- Pays well above the award rate
If you have the above attributes and are available for an immediate interview, please APPLY now and a consultant willcall you to discuss the role further.