Teys Australia operates six beef processing plants andtwo value addfacilitieslocated across the eastern seaboard of Australia at Naracoorte, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth, Beenleigh, Rockhampton and Biloela and are one of the largest beef production facilities in Australia and internationally.
Teys Australia are seeking suitable candidates for Warehouse Clerk positions based in the Hemmant Distribution Centre wanting to start a career with an industry leader!
The core duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Data entry and coordination of dock operations
- Effectively multi tasking competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Creating an atmosphere of Teamwork and Harmony amongst the team
- Contributing to the elimination of risks to health and safety and providing initiatives towards positive safety behaviours and culture
Skills and experience
Suitable candidates will have:
- Completed year 12 studies or TAFE equivalent
- Experience in the Warehousing industry OR data entry experience
- Satisfactory Numeracy and Literacy comprehension skills
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Willingness to work on Afternoon Shift (2pm to 10pm)
Full Time Rate- $23.49 with Overtime required on Saturdays
What's on offer:
- Career opportunity to gain full time permanent employment with one of the largest employers in Australia
- Permanent Leave Entitlements
- An impeccable safe working environment
- Environmentally friendly work practices
- Our valued business partner offers real prospects for career advancement, training and on the job experience.
If you think you've got what it takes to join our team, please click the'Apply Now'icon below and upload an updated resume including a cover letter, outlining your suitability for the role.
** Please note: Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted**